BAM bamboo socks are super soft and incredibly comfy, and with a reinforced toe and heel are very durable as well. Furthermore, bamboo is moisture wicking, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal making the socks odour resistant and great for keeping your feet healthy. They also help to control temperature keeping them cool in summer and warm in winter.
We are delighted to offer a range of stripey bamboo sock colours and designs from BAM the UK's leading bamboo clothing brand.
- Climate Control - BAM's fabric's cellulosic structure ensures your feet are kept warm in the cold by trapping warm air inside the microfibres, yet cool in the heat by allowing air to circulate between the microfibres.
- Moisture wicking - the fabric is highly absorbent, pulling moisture away from your body to the surface to evaporate.
- Antibacterial - the bamboo fabric naturally disposes of bacteria and inhibits its growth, unlike many other fabrics. It is also anti-fungal.
- Ultra soft - BAM's fabric's smooth microstructure ensures it is incredibly soft to the touch, and therefore, very, very comfortable to wear.
- Set of 4 pairs in assorted colours
- Sizes 8 to 11 (UK), 42 to 46 (EU)
- Super soft
- Naturally anti-bacterial
- Super absorbent
- Odour resistant
WASHING GUIDE: Wash at 40° and ideally do not tumble dry. Wash similar colours together.
BAMBOO & THE ENVIRONMENT:
Our BAM range is also kind to the environment, because:
- The bamboo is 100% naturally grown without the use of fertilisers or pesticides.
- Bamboo only needs rain water to grow. Very little, if any, additional water is required.
- Bamboo only needs 10% of the land required to generate the same amount of fabric as cotton.
- BAM garments are ethically made by garment manufacturers BAM have personally sourced and built relationships with.